With 4G LTE revolution and ever increasing bandwidth demand for IPTV streaming, service/cable providers are facing extreme challenge to upgrade existing network infrastructure with minimal capex and opex investment. Revenue per subscriber for the service providers is not increasing but bandwidth demand is doubling in each two years. Faced by this reality, service providers are looking for roadmap which scales with bandwidth demand without much impact on Opex or Capex.
Therefore, strategies related to shifting much of the layer 2,3 routing to optical OTN switching, converged Ethernet layer, upgrading the backbone with 100G and 40G coherent systems are part of the modernization efforts undertaken by any carrier.
Zreyas Technology has world renowned networking experts who can model and simulate all kinds of strategies for the service/cable providers:
1. Reduction of optical equipment cost such as Raman, Amplifiers, Regenerators etc.
2. Strategy to upgrade from existing 10G to 40G/100G coherent system.
3. Cross-layer optimization of layer 2,3 switching to layer 0 switching
4. Modeling and simulation of access network deployments with various strategies
5. Modeling and simulation of wireless backhaul deployment
6. Large files ( 10GB-100TB) transfer internationally among the data-centers using Fast FTP technologies
7. Cloud development service- virtualization of network, servers and storage
Our consultants have worked with some of the top system equipment vendors and service providers. They will bring their collective experience and R&D resource to audit and evaluate your problems.