Internet of Things (IoT)-Mobile to device integration
Mobile applications are game changer in developing electronics/sensor systems which need remote or alternative access to data. Popularly known as Internet of Things (IoT), is the most happening landscape of technology as smartphone penetration is overwhelming and mobile devices are exceeding high enough RAM and processing power for many of the applications.
Zreyas Technology has developed mostly Industrial Mobile/web apps related to device and sensor system integration and also specialized in Mobile apps which need machine learning support from remote servers such as bio-identification etc. Details of our expertise and existing product platforms in IoT are available in this presentation.
Some of the sensors we have integrated using Mobile app or web app involving remote controlling, remote booting, auto-installation and remote auto-calibration
- Smoke alarm ( Using Zigbee ) See the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xc7kpsBZw
- GPS based asset/vehicle tracking
- Home Router Controller App ( using BlueTooth )
- Key Duplication using 3-D image processing in Mobile app:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHCVNam9X1M&feature=youtu.be
- Radiation sensor
- Fall Sensor for disabled people
- Toy electronics connected to smart phones
- Actuation sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Home Router Enabled Smart Switch
We work with following communication protocols for connecting the sensors/devices with routers/servers/mobile apps
- Bluetooth ( Class 1-3, v1.2-4)
- WiFi ( Standard, Super WiFi, LiFi)802.11b/g/n
- ZigBee ( Smart Energy, Remote Control RF4CE, Retail)
- Z-wave technology
We have more than 60 experienced Mobile app developers with Coco2D,Box2D, OpenGL, Unity3D, Xcode, Android SDK, Blackberry and Windows mobile7. Besides we do have capability in machine learning for video and image analytic in addition to sophisticated image processing algorithm which we use in advanced mobile app that seeks to take advantage of mobile image processing. This can be for facial identity, retinal scanning and various other kind of authentication and detection technique using Mobile app.
In addition, we design our own electronic PCB/FPGA/ASIC required for such wireless integration.