Cost effective development of polymer enclosure is absolutely important for the success of new electronics product. For production in excess of 10,000 units, injection molding for the device or sensor enclosure is absolutely required.
We machine the aluminium, bronze or pine wood ( if cheaper and quicker delivery is needed) casting and then send it to our clients for mass production. Alternatively, we can do the full process of injection molding as well.
From the drawing, method for casting is done
- Riser sizes & locations , gating system and their design is prepared
- Done by manual method by using modulus method and experience
- Fed in the “PROCAST” software for cross checking and finding extra hotspots
Pattern of the casting is then designed
- Selection of the pattern material is made
- Allowances as per the material to be cast is added with the basic dimensions
- Parting lines are the selected
- Risers and gating system are attached
- Type of sand systems to be used are selected
- Volume of sand and mould box selected
- Tapping temp is selected
- Pouring time is determined